Vista Radiology is seeking a fellowship-trained neuroradiologist to join a dynamic and experienced team of radiology professionals in Knoxville, Tennessee. This position is necessary to bolster our team of neuroradiologists and accommodate growing demand for specialized neuroradiology interpretations.
About Vista Radiology
Vista Radiology, PC is proud to be a private, physician owned and physician led radiology practice. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, Vista is a stable, thriving practice with a 75+ year history of serving communities in East Tennessee. Vista is comprised of over 45 sub-specialized radiologists serving 14 locations 24/7 365 days each year. Our radiologists espouse the delivery of high-quality patient centered care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Fellowship Trained in Neuro Imaging
- Possess or Can Obtain a Tennessee Medical License
- Partnership Tract Position with a Low Ownership Buy-In
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Twelve Weeks Vacation
- Full-Time Position or Flexible Part-Time Position
- Ample Opportunity for Extra Compensation
- Benefits are provided by practice at no cost to physician:
- Health Insurance (Individual or Family)
- Health Savings Account Contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Maximized 401(k) Retirement and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Malpractice Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
East Tennessee is known for its natural beauty and broad range of outdoor activities including: hiking in the nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park, fishing in dozens of lakes and streams, boating, river rafting, biking, and much more. Knoxville is convenient not only to many recreational sports but to a wide variety of dining and arts in the well-known Tennessee Theatre. The area enjoys all four seasons and many cultural activities for the entire family!
If you’d like to learn more about joining Vista’s specialized team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .