Vista Radiology is seeking a fellowship-trained Women’s Imager to join a dynamic and experienced team of radiology professionals in Knoxville, Tennessee. Vista Radiology provides women’s imaging services to three comprehensive breast centers each of which have been recognized as Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. We are seeking a candidate with strong interpersonal and leadership skills to provide expertise and guidance to Vista’s women’s imaging team now and into the future.
About Vista Radiology
Vista Radiology, PC is proud to be a private, physician owned and physician led radiology practice. Headquartered in Knoxville, TN, Vista is a stable, thriving practice with a 75+ year history of serving communities in East Tennessee. Vista is comprised of over 45 sub-specialized radiologists serving 14 locations 24/7 365 days each year. Our radiologists espouse the delivery of high-quality patient centered care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Proficient in diagnostic breast imaging and related procedures including:
- Mammography (Screening & Diagnostic)
- Digital Breast Tomosyntheses
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast MRI and US
- Possess or Can Obtain a Tennessee Medical License
- Partnership Tract Position with a Low Ownership Buy-In
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Twelve Weeks Vacation
- Full-Time Position or Flexible Part-Time Position
- Ample Opportunity for Extra Compensation
- Benefits are provided by practice at no cost to physician:
- Health Insurance (Individual or Family)
- Health Savings Account Contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Professional Expense Allowance
- Maximized 401(k) Retirement and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Malpractice Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
East Tennessee is known for its natural beauty and broad range of outdoor activities including: hiking in the nearby Great Smoky Mountains National Park, fishing in dozens of lakes and streams, boating, river rafting, biking, and much more. Knoxville is convenient not only to many recreational sports but to a wide variety of dining and arts in the well-known Tennessee Theatre. The area enjoys all four seasons and many cultural activities for the entire family!
If you’d like to learn more about joining Vista’s specialized team, please email your CV to email@example.com .